Saturday, August 14, 2010

This week

Start 138.4
End 140.6

Okay I am really really really upset now.  I might as well have eaten cheeseburgers and french fries all week.  My birthday is this week and I have been trying to get from 150 to 135 before my birthday since MAY.   I am so freeeeeeeeeeeeeeking frustrated.  I have really been trying to see this as a journey, but it is hardly much of a journey if I am not GOING anywhere.

I have to go somewhere and think.  I do not want to be this negative but what I feel inside in black sticky icky goo.

A little while later:

Now I have exercised and sweated some of the black sticky icky goo out of me and had some quiet to listen to that inner teacher, I do feel better.  That was one fierce and determined workout though.

1) Slim in 6 Phase 2
2) Yoga Journal's Home Practice - Hip Openers

I applied the principles that I have learned from Sadie Nardini to the whole of the workout - tried to at least.  I particularly focused on using the Bandha's that I studied last night in this great article.  I struggle with the Jalandhara (throat)Bandha so clearly more study is necessary.  Overall, my workout strength and energy were off the chain. 

I thought about deleting all that I wrote this morning but I decided that this blog might just keep me honest about more than cal counts. It is a journey and I am just stuck in some kind of tourist trap - like South of the Border.  I just have to be even more determined and get back on the highway.

Cal Count: 960
Turkey Sandwich on multigrain deli thins with thick slice of slimcado (yeah tastes as good as it sounds)  200
Nachos that I stole from Abigail, Mary  and Tess's plate 300 ( I am over guessing here because stealing means I didn't measure
1/2 cup Bush's Grillin Beans 110
1 Garden Veggie Patty (Morningstar Farms)   110
1/2 avocado  125
1 tomato 25
Mango Chunks 90

BTW - I get my cal counts from http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/

No comments:

Post a Comment