Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School

It's the first day of school and my baby girl is a senior! Oh, and my baby girl is a fourth grader, oh yeah and my baby girl is a first grader. Oh and my little man is in the eighth grade, oh yeah and my other little man started college.
 


 Oh and lest I forget, my OTHER little man is defending our country, but he can't take a picture worth a darn.



Also it's a Groundhog Day for me - this is what we call it when we stay up all night long - so yeah not a WINK!



Cal Count: 958
1 1/2 Bisquick pancakes w/Mrs.Butterworth's syrup  387.5  - breakfast with two little girls on the first day of school - priceless
Cold Stone Creamery Key Lime Ice Cream - 1/2 a Like It size 170 calories
Taco Supremes (2)  400 - honestly this can't be right but that is what both Taco Bell and Livestrong say.

Exercise:
Slim in 6 RIU  ~ 400 calories earned

No comments:

Post a Comment