Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Starvation Mode?

So, I keep hearing over and over again that if you don't eat enough calories a day your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose weight; you may even gain it.  Is it just me or is that a load of crap?  I am on a quest to find out.  I'll let you know.  So, to appease my mom...I upped my calories yesterday.  Okay okay, yes, there WAS a cake involved.  I'm still blaming mom though :)

Since I didn't post yesterday here's a quick recap

THE Count: 139

Cal Count: 1502

breakfast
Milk 2% 130


Mrs. Butterworth's Original Syrup 77


Bisquick Pancakes 160
lunch
Chocolate Decadence Cake 325


Digiorno Rising Crust Supreme Pizza 270
snack Jimmy John's 1/2 Wheat Blt W/ Light Mayo 285
dinner Lean Cusine Spa Szechuan Style Stir Fry W/ Shrimp 230


Tomatoes 25


Exercise:

1) 20 min video - I have a lot to post about this one.  Guess it can wait til later.
2) 40 min yoga

Calories burned 325.

No comments:

Post a Comment